Remove your tattoo?? Tattoos don't make you ugly.

Remove your tattoo?? Tattoos don't make you ugly. I am so tired of everyone giving me shit, because I am tattooed. Tattoos are pieces of art. I don't care if you don't understand them, or the meaning of one. They are beautiful in their own way. I mean granted I am in the process of getting mine removed, but that is because I want to start over. As stupid as that sounds. lol.

Remove your tattoo?? Tattoos don't make you ugly. I am so tired of everyone giving me shit, because I am tattooed. Tattoos are pieces of art. I don't care if you don't understand them, or the meaning of one. They are beautiful in their own way. I mean granted I am in the process of getting mine removed, but that is because I want to start over. As stupid as that sounds. lol.